A FEW TIPS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING
I made a mistake when registering. How do I update my profile?
It’s simple. Just follow these steps:
- Log into Maroon Connect and click on the 'Me' tab (second tab on the left)
- In 'Me', click on the maroon arrow to the top right that says 'Update your profile'
- You are now in the profile page. The middle column of that page contains your personal details, listed under 'My West Texas A&M University Profile'. Go to the relevant line and using the dropdown arrow, choose your correct information.
- After changing the details, click the dark grey 'Update' arrow in the My West Texas A&M University Profile box.
- Click on the 'I'm done updating' grey arrow at the top right of the page to exit back to your home screen.
Use the same step by step process to update your employment details, location or any other information in your profile.
I can't log in. Help!
If you’ve forgotten your password, use the ‘forgotten your password’ link to reset a new password. If you are sure you have the right username and password, then it might be that you’ve changed the email address the system is linked to. If you change your email address in your profile, it might affect your log in details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
I keep getting an error message. What's wrong?
As with all electronic systems, sometimes there are glitches. If you experience an error message, please email email@example.com to get immediate assistance.
Why does the mobile site look different to what I see on my PC?
The mobile site is designed to help you when you’re on the move. It contains just the most important information such as the directory and updates. If you want to experience the full site we recommend you access via a desktop or laptop computer.
The WTAMU Alumni Association encourages active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts through the Maroon Connect platform. While this is an open forum, we ask that you keep your comments and wall posts civil and clean. We reserve the right to remove any content found to be inappropriate including, but not limited to:
- Inflammatory or hateful content
- Adult themes or indecency
- Bathroom humor or references
- Ethnic or racial slurs
- Sexist, homophobic or similar content
- Personal attacks
We encourages all users to contact the Alumni Association if they find abusive content.
In general, this page is not to be used for unauthorized solicitation of sales and/or promotion of goods and/or services. To employers wishing to post jobs to Maroon Connect, please review and abide by our Recruiting and Posting Policies before proceeding.
We will take steps to block users who repeatedly violate these posting guidelines.
Note: Comments and posts from visitors do not in any way reflect the opinions and policies of the Alumni Association, Career Services or the university.